Tuesday, April 19, 2011

www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts

   So I really don't watch a ton of television, however, it really helps the time go by while I'm doing eyelashes to listen to a movie or tv show. (For those of you who dont know- I do eyelash extensions for a living which is basically just glueing on fake eyelashes to peoples natural eyelashes.) Anyway, I swear I must have watched every office episode at least 6 times by now, almost to the point where I can quote the whole show (I know, not something to brag about!) As it IS such a funny show, I thought Id share my favorite quotes...

Michael and Ryan concerning Michael hitting Meredith with his car:
Ryan: "Did this happen on company property?"
Michael Scott: "It was on company property WITH company property so....double jeopardy, we're fine!"
Ryan: "I don't think--I don't think you know how jeopardy works"
Michael Scott: "Oh, I'm sorry- What is: 'We're fine'?"

After Michael hit Meredith with his car:
Michael Scott: "Guess what?! I have flaws! What are they?...Oh, I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Ocasonally I'll hit someone with my car--so sue me! no, don't sue me. That is opposite of the point I am trying to make.

Michael Scott explaining Diwali:
"Tonight, one of our most ethnic co-workers, Kelly, has invited us all to a Diwali celebration put on by her community. What is Diwali, you may ask. Well, to have Kelly explain it,(starts doing a ditzy girl voice) ' well, it's, blah blah blah, it's so super, fun, and it's gonna be great!' Lot of gods with unpronouncable names, twenty minutes later, you find out that it is essentially a Hindu Halloween."

Michael Scott:
"that seeems awfully mean...but sometimes the ends justify the mean.

Michael Scott:
"Well apparently in the medicine community, negative means good. Which makes absolutely no sense. In the real world community, you- that would be chaos."

Michael Scott
“Yes, money has been a little tight lately. But, at the end of my life, when I’m sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No. I’m going to be thinking about how many friends I have, and my children, and my comedy albums. I mean, I have a yacht, so I obviously did pretty well money-wise.”

As you can see, I am a huge Steve Carell fan.



1 comment:

  1. elise- this is kyrsten hansen geddes (michael's cousin) just saw on your facebook that you started this blog. me my sister taryn and all sorts of the fam have them!

    i hope you guys are doing great! so excited mike got into dental school (lots of them) :) good luck with everything! hopefully we can keep in touch this way!

    ps. i LOVE steve carell too! HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete