Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

         So given my new circumstances, I've found myself with a lot of extra time on my hands. Mike and I have moved into Mikes parents basement for the time being until we more to San Francisco in June, and all the Darais' have been sick for weeks! I'm barely recovering, but however, I did hit the gym for the first time in about 3 weeks where a man from Africa named Ellie aproached me and asked if I play a professional sport...can't say I've heard that one before. (For the record, I have nothing NEAR an athletic body.)     
       Mike and I have been babysitting my sister-in-laws puppy "Harlie" this week. She's a little maltese and soo freaking cute!! She was brought up by my 5 neices and nephews, and therefore will NOT eat her dog food, but will beg for anything I eat. I came home today to find my mango chapstick knawed through and eaten, sitting on her bed.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment